B.E/B.Tech [Any Branch]From 2020 -2023 batch with 6 CGPA and above in highest qualification
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Experience with hands-on development using:
- C#, .NET, Entity Framework
- Web API, LINQ
- Knowledge of database concepts and hands-on experience in SQL Server including SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and performance tuning
- Experienced with Design Patterns and its capabilities
- Experience with Web UI development:
- HTML, CSS
- Exposure to iterative development cycles and collaboration - Agile & SCRUM
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong team player with solid interpersonal skills
- Takes accountability and self-motivated
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities as necessary.
- Determining feasibility by analyzing problem definition and requirements
- Designing, developing, and implementing robust software solutions
- Gaining understanding of impacted areas
- Maintaining and improving the performance of the product
- Participating in all phases of product development from concept through development, unit testing, testing, and demonstration
- Participating actively in SCRUM ceremonies, providing constructive suggestions and inputs that help refine acceptance criteria
- Working with the Product Owner and team members to ensure delivery of high-quality software
- Providing constructive suggestions to eliminate waste and improve team performance
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai.
Bond Agreement: 2 years
Interview Process: 3 Rounds.
- Technical Assessment.
- Technical One-on-one.
- Final HR.
Note: It's work from Office.