Roles And Responsibilities
Opening for 3D Individual Animator-Furniture Industry ( This position will be on contract)
Exp- 4 to 6 yrsPurpose Of Role/Job Summary
An experienced 3D Animator to create high quality 3D Animations for office furniture, architectural environment, and props. Should be able deliver high quality product outline renderings, room scene renderings for marketing materials and sales presentations.Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide 3D Product or Room scene Animation / Rendering support to the project team efficiently.
- Create outline renderings, room scene renderings, and animations at 3dsMax + Vray environment, including modelling, lighting, render images and composing.
- Add background, sound, texture, colors, lighting and other attributes to an animation.
- Create separate frames for each sequence and put the sequence on timeline to match the script and soundtrack.
- Edit and fine tune the animation sequence and ensure that the final product meets the project requirements.
- Communicate with internal customers and collaborate with team members.
- Review technology upgrades to ensure compatibility with existing and future requirements.
Efficiency in 3ds max, Vray, Photoshop, After Effects & relevant animation software.
Experience with Zbrush, Blender or Substance would be plus.
Knowledge of Architectural Renderings / Animations, Product Rendering / Animation, and Rigging knowledge is must.
Proficiency in 3ds Max, Vray & Photoshop, After Effects is must.