1. Conversation with residents coming for Aadhaar Enrollment/ Update through appointments and walk-ins
2. Obtention of KYC documents
3. Scrutiny of the documents
4. Help residents in Filling up of form.
5. Data entry in the Aadhaar Software
6. Scanning of documents
7. Capture photo, iris, biometric etc
8. Uploading and Syncing of software with UIDAI servers
9. Collection of Charges/ Aadhaar Fees from residents and depositing it in the Commission accounts
10. Maintaining of transaction details and reporting
While carrying out the above activities we envisage the below Risks
B. Risk envisaged
1. Improper and impolite behavior
2. Lapse in operations – Data Quality Errors
3. Misuse of KYC information/ Documents
4. Misappropriation of funds /overcharging fees
In view of the above we recommend that these points are configured in the onboarding process.
Further, please note the following.
1 . The resources will be dealing with residents both customers and non-customers and will be conducting the Aadhaar Enrolment/ update activity using his KYC documents. The Resource is not allowed to keep a copy of the documents in his / her custody or with the Bank. Strict Disciplinary action to be taken in terms of termination/ suspension in-case of misappropriation of these documents to safeguard the interest of the Bank and to avoid reputational risk.
2. The governance of the outsourcing activity will be through the PSSG Team.
3. The resources will be identified and recruited by Teamlease. The resources will be posted in the Aadhaar enabled branch and will be reporting to the Operations Head/ Branch Head and he will be dedicatedly handling the Aadhaar Enrolment center. The final go ahead in recruiting the resource will be given by BBO Head before onboarding.
4. There would be a checklist duly signed by the resource and the Branch Head post onboarding of the resource on the necessary completion of his formalities.
Open Positions: Mumbai 2 - 1 & Pune 1