1. Conversation with residents coming for Aadhaar Enrollment/ Update through appointments and walk-ins
2. Obtention of KYC documents
3. Scrutiny of the documents
4. Help residents in Filling up forms.
5. Data entry in the Aadhaar Software
6. Scanning of documents
7. Capture photo, iris, biometric, etc
8. Uploading and Syncing of software with UIDAI servers
9. Collection of Charges/ Aadhaar Fees from residents and depositing them in the Commission accounts
10. Maintaining transaction details and reporting
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.