Position Title: Account Coordinator
Reporting line: Account Manager
· Provide support to media teams activities to ensure that clients’ needs, and requirements are met
· Build close working relationships with publishing suppliers within sales and production departments
· Deliver accurate specifications and deadlines for all accounts
· Deliver weekly reporting to client needs
· Produce supporting campaign documentation to client needs
· Periodically tracking media and audience trends
· Maintain the highest standards around campaign fulfilment through accurate and reliable campaign management to maximize client performance
· Traffic all advertising campaign components into ad serving technology. Troubleshoot trafficking issues as needed.
· Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
· Regularly monitor and reconcile assigned campaigns across delivery, financial and third-party ad serving systems
· Work directly with clients on any and all elements related to creative specifications and submission and troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting
· Work collaboratively with Media to recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance
· Create final campaign delivery reports for Media; reconcile with insertion orders and interact with Finance regarding invoicing issues and solutions
· Capture screenshots of all creatives on the site once they have been uploaded and set live for verification of proper implementation
· Provide detailed reporting and analysis around campaign performance
· Tracking competition and category trends
Skills: 1 to 2 years of media experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good command over written and spoken English is a must.
· Excellent computer literacy skills required with frequent use of Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Should be able to put together media plans and pull campaign reports together.
· Must be focused on customer service. Should possess good understanding of prioritising work.
· Detail orientated with strong problem-solving skills
· Interest in media essential with certifications and experience will be a plus
· Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude