New Horizons Global Partners (www.nhglobalpartners.com) is a Global Expansion provider that helps companies to hire globally, without the need of setting up legal entities abroad.
Headquartered in Shanghai, China, and with regional offices across Asia, Europe and North America, it is our mission to grow our client's global presences in record time.
Working for New Horizons is more than just a job. Be part of our team, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Account Manager located in India to support our vast growth ambitions.
Working closely with the Head of Operations APAC, you will be responsible for overseeing our client's new hires and serve as our in-country expert for all finance, HR, payroll and legal functions.
The role requires a solid knowledge of growth management processes through HR best practices, payroll administration tools, and team communication.
- Act as New Horizons' in-country contact point between customers and our international offices
- Support the onboarding of our client‘s new hires, including payroll setup and benefit enrollments as per the project requirements
- Provide in-depth support by negotiating employment contracts
- Manage local payroll providers, insurance brokers, HR advisors, and other partners
- Respond to client queries and advising on benefits, payroll, expense reporting, and other HR matters that invariably arise for clients hiring in India
- Assist in preparing cost projections and invoices for new and existing clients
- Handle ongoing matters with existing clients
- Work with the clients, and operations and sales teams to identify and improve workflows and streamline processes
- 3+ years of experience in HR, finance, or legal for an international company
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a finance, legal, business or HR discipline
- Excellent written and verbal English and Hindi communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Interest for India's legal framework for employment and latest business regulations
- Efficient in both dealing with numbers (Excel) and documentation (Word)
- New Horizons has a merit-based culture, which means that our talent is recruited, promoted and rewarded on the basis of merit, ability and performance.
- We believe in hiring from within and retaining top talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it.
- Our team is our biggest asset: We offer an attractive benefits package along wellbeing, personal development and mobility.