About Sourav sir's Classes:**
Here, at Sourav Sir's Classes, we strive, so that you succeed. Our team of experienced faculty is dedicated to ensuring that you stay light years ahead of the competition. Our classes employ a tried and tested procedure, and, we have a legacy of producing students who not only crack the exam but excel at all of them. Our goal is to nurture the brightest minds of the present and future generations, and we are absolutely delighted to have you on board
1)Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as financial accounting, principles of marketing, and operations management.
2)Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
3) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
4) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
5) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
6) Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
7) Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
8) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
9) Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional organizations and conferences.
10) Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
11) Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
12) Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
13) Collaborate with members of the business community to improve programs, to develop new programs, and to provide student access to learning opportunities such as internships.
14) Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
1. Graduation must
2. Post graduation preferred