Enfusion has immediate openings for Fund Accountants
in our Bengaluru office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be part of a talented and efficient Managed Services team that works on mission-critical projects within middle and back office operations. You will manage various accounting and operational processes on behalf of our global client base while maintaining transparent communication with our clients and their fund administrators and trading counterparties. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to shadow accounting, reconciliations, portfolio valuation, client onboarding, liaising with clients and 3rd parties, as well as participating in frequent internal discussions around process improvement and new offerings. As outsourced partners of our clients' middle and back office operations groups, our mandate is to enhance and optimize their operational efficiency.Who we are?
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider
at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusionsystems.comWhat You’ll Do?
Who We Need?
- Perform Oversight (accounting) tasks for Enfusion clients: shadow accounting, portfolio valuation, daily and monthly reconciliations against fund administrators, 3rd party communication related to break resolution, tax lot maintenance, and setup of non-trading accruals and cash movements.
- Contribute to process improvement and team-building related to all the above responsibilities
- Help to build out new potential features of the Services offering, including but not limited to: partnership accounting, regulatory reporting, facilitation of cash and securities transfers, fund launch consulting, and other initiatives that arise over time.
Perks of working for Enfusion
- 2 - 7 years of experience in Middle/Back-Office support role at Hedge Fund, Fund Administrator or Prime Broker
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related fields
- Fund Accounting experience is required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Motivated individual displaying consistently high attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Previous client facing experience
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry