1. Maintaining accounts & ledger
2. Preparing PO & invoices and other documents
3. Working on customer support
4. Working on mail drafting
5. Coordinating with the team
6. Bank Reconciliation
7. preparing ledger, schedules etc.
Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
Maintaining accurate financial records.
Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.