Accounting Associate II(AP)
NoidaAre you our “TYPE”?
Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive and compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand’s visual identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype’s fonts and technologies help bring brands to life!
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work®. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Market Research, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Customer Success and Enterprise Business Solutions.What You’ll Be Doing
What We’re Looking For
- Complete track of global payments and controlling of expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices within SAP.
- Expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Employee payments by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances
- Posting GL entries and preparing reconciliations for AP and other accruals
- Finance professional with 2 to 3 years of experience in Accounts payable.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, any professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Prior exposure of SAP, and Accounts payable domain.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to work with global stakeholders.
- Must be willing to accommodate the time zone with US corporate office.