Accounting Associate II(Revenue operations)
NoidaAre you our “TYPE”?
Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive and compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand’s visual identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype’s fonts and technologies help bring brands to life!
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work®. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Market Research, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Customer Success and Enterprise Business Solutions.What You’ll Be Doing
No other company does as much with type as Monotype. Our library is home to many of the most celebrated and influential typefaces of our time. And we've developed the technologies that bring type to the screen for millions of consumer products and user interfaces worldwide. Wherever you see type, both now and in the future, there's a good chance we're behind it.
- Initiate, review and post eCommerce transactions in SAP.
- Upload payments from payment intermediaries & PayPal accounts (daily & weekly batches).
- Create exchange rate & processing fee journal entries monthly & quarterly.
- Clear unmatched sales & payments against bank charges/FX.
- Verify validity of data and reconciles discrepancies by reviewing data and working with the finance
- EIS team on resolution.
- What we’re looking for:
- Finance professional with 2 to 3 years of experience in Revenue operations.
- Qualified accountant (CA/CPS) required.
- Prior exposure of SAP in Accounts receivable domain.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Must possess excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Must be flexible to work in the US time zone as in when required.
Accounting Associate II(AP) | Noida
Accounting Associate II(AR) | Noida