Reporting & Analysis:
1 . Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to
assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other
3. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to
project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4. Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5. Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
6. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to
7. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of
current computer technology.
8. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
9. Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
10. Assist with testing and receive final approval for system reports required for management, financial
reporting and general ledger reconciliations.
1 Coordinate and resolve various issues with bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
2 Day to bank statement tally with account and keep bank reconciliation.
3 Handle day to day cash with all company units and maintained record in company account with computerized and also written.
Audits & Examinations:
1 Keep Preparation for company internal and external audit and DOI examination.
2 Keep record update up to Finalization of Company accounts.
3 Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
4 Check activities of Sales Team & Help them in to it.
Statutory audit/ report :-
1 Preparation of company statutory report and maintaining it. (i.e. computing vat, maintain record of receivable C-form and issuable C-form record , computing tds and return file it.)
1 Filling Government Liabilities on time and keep record computerized and manually ( i.e. Pay Tax liabilities of CST, VAT, INCOMETAX, ASSESMENT DUES, TDS, TCS, PROF. Employees Provident Fund, Employee’s ESIC , Employees Profession Tax , ESIC/PT/PF ASSESEMENT DUES OF COMPANY and other pending liabilities dues etc….
Company Assessments :-
1 Preparation record for company assessments dues as per financial year and keep record.( i.e. all type of assessment company vat/cst / esic/pt/pf/ incometax etc.
Employees Cost :-
1 Check Employees monthly Master Card for salary and Prepare salary and release it on time and keep record computerized and manually and send report to company management regarding salary / wages time to time. And assist to solve problem and maintain salary structure for increment.
Administration work / An Office in charge :-
1 Administration work in the office includes positions such as administrative analyst, administrative assistant, administrative coordinator, administrative support, and administrative technician. Administrative positions coordinate and perform clerical activities in the office for employees and clients. (i.e. give the advise , Solve general problem or look day to day problem of Local office staff and other company unit staff also., look technical problems and maintained computer activities of hole units.)
Daily job / Office work:-
Doing A to Z accounts work & assist for daily Company activities from open to close and many more …………………