Critical Role and Responsibilities
1. Depth knowledge of Book Keeping.
2. Monthly closing accounting entries
3. Monitoring of Internal Audit (Monthly).
4. Knowledge of Export/Import documentation and submission of post export/Import document to bank. BRC generation of all the export for availing various export incentive. Import proof submit to bank.
5. Preparation of Taxation upto filing of return (GST, TDS)
6. Preparation of Stock Statement for Bank with list of Debtors.
7. To submit pre-shipment and post shipment finance form of export orders
8. To facilitate documentation & support to Internal Audit for smooth functioning of audit.(Monthly)
9. To perform necessary checks and balances before processing any documents as per defined process.
10. Processing & tracking commercial orders being released from the company from time to time
11. Coordinating & interacting with cross functional members to insure timely accounting of all invoices. Ex invoices for various projects.
12. Managing and coordinating with stores & shop floor for inventory and stock management.
Non Critical Role and Responsibilities
10. Analysis of GST reconciliations between portal & books.
11. TDS reconciliation between Books and Return.
12. Co-ordinate and manage the bank work as the case may be
13. Any other work assigned by the management from time to time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month