support the Finance and Accounting Department by managing daily accounting
responsibilities and tasks. Preparing financial statements and reporting are a
large part of the Accounts Executive’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate
should be well-versed in accounting principles and be able to work comfortably
with numbers and pay extreme attention to detail.
● Enter,update, and maintain financial data (cash, bank, sales, purchases, other
vouchers) in Tally and preparation
of debtors/creditors statements.
● Analyze accounts information and prepare various financial statements and
accounting reports on a
determined schedule and present them to
decision-makers within the organization.
● Provide solutions to accounting issues and irregularitiesas they arise.
● Ensure that all the financial information will beaccurate and immediately availablewhen needed.
and processing all invoices, vouchers, expenseforms, and requests for payments.
● Recordand reconcile revenue and expenses. Identifydiscrepancies and report to
seniors in the monthly/yearly closing
activities and preparation of the budget.
Daily coordination with management with
proper and accurate reports.
Employee salary procedure, monthly
submission of PF/ESIC employer’s contribution, and coordination with PF
financial information by completing database
Acting as a bridge between the Chartered Accountant
and Management Team.
● Drafting in simple and correct English as well as in Hindi.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
Minimum graduate degree in commerce, accounting, finance, business, or related fields.
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
in Tally and MS Excel.
Must have a positive attitude and desire to
excellent people skills.
● Pleasant and presentable personality.
Should be enthusiastic to learn latest
technologies and update knowledge regularly.
excellent with reporting skills & MIS
(Management Information Systems)—creation, reporting, & monitoring.
● Strong written & verbal communication skills (Hindi & English).