Job Title: Accounts Executive
Key Job Responsibilities:
Accounting & Book-keeping – Indian Clients:
· Maintenance of books of accounts as per relevant standards & rules and Financial Statements as per Companies Act.
· Back office operations for preparing & filing statutory liabilities i.e. GST, TDS, ESIC /PF, Softmax.
· Closing of Monthly & Yearly Books of Accounts and then Finalization of Trial Balance with the preparation of Profit & Loss A/c, Cash Flow Statement and Balance Sheet Monthly/Quarterly/Annually.
Accounting & Book-keeping – Overseas Clients:
· Book-keeping & Accounting Services for Dedicated Overseas Client including emailing & call support
· Payroll Preparation including periodic preparation of statutory filings (IRS & STATE)
· VAT Preparation & Filing
· Bank/Credit Card/AR/AP Reconciliations
· Special Projects from clients like Analysis on request etc.
Adreno Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. is a software Services Company headquartered in Chandigarh, India and delivers IT & ITES solutions to a diverse set of clients in more than 20 countries across the globe. We’ve been recognized as one of the “India’s Top 100 ITES and BPO Companies” by Dun & Bradstreet and has also garnered many other awards & accolades in the last few years.
With a strength of 350+ employees, customers in 20+ countries and 5 Across offices (Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Mohali & Ambala),we are a fast growing company that has been achieving a CAGR of 60% over the last few years.
Adreno Technology has 4 complementary business lines - Webworld Experts, SEO Experts India, The AppSmiths and FinTax Experts – each of which is intensely aimed at serving its clients requirements with tech – focused services.
Fintax Experst India () is a Financial Process Outsourcing Company offering Outsourced bookkeeping Services , Outsourced Tax Preparation services and other Financial Services to its clients in U.S, U.K, Canada and Australia.