We are the company behind EmployWise, award-winning, cloud-based software for hire-to-retire HR automation delivered in the SaaS model. Through our product and services, we help our customers leverage their human capital to achieve better business results. We believe in nurturing talent because we believe that to build a successful organization, we need people with exemplary talent!
We provide our people with an environment charged with challenges, achievements, and aspirations. Each team member strives to maintain the highest standards of integrity and ethical business practices along with individual determination for quality, learning, and growth helps us exceed expectations. Decision making is collaborative and inclusive. Our employees are our biggest assets & our open work culture promotes complete freedom to contribute and lead initiatives with no functional boundaries limiting you.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 20th Aug'20 and 24th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Expertise in Tally
2. Knowledge of accounting principles