About Steps Techniron Limited
We are a company formed in Mumbai to promote and implement the various technologies related to comprehensive disposal of municipal solid waste (MSW) and water reclamation for reuse, cleaning of water bodies, domestic greywater, and industrial effluents. The company is one of the fastest-growing companies at the national level, having an excellent track record in handling complex problems in the field of water, wastewater treatment, recycle and reuse process, solid and hazardous waste management. We have given expert consultancy for various environmental projects both on the national and international levels.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on recording expenses, purchases, etc., and monthly bank reconciliation
2. Backing up of Tally
3. Working on income tax return files and data entry
4. Maintaining the books of accounts up to finalization
5. Engaging in bank deposits, payments, and reconciliation
6. Engaging in the preparation of month-end reports and year-end reports
7. Checking vouchers with supporting documents
8. Checking all the tax-related documents
9. Correcting the ledger accounts
10. Working on the e-way bills, GST working, TDS return files, etc.
11. Working on the preparation of purchase order, invoice, quotation, challan, etc.
MS-OfficeTallyEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 18th Nov'20 and 23rd Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. Should be able to come to Andheri every day and move around occasionally
Certificate Letter of recommendation
We are preferably looking for long-term male candidates with personal vehicles.
Number of openings