Roles & Responsibilities
• Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records
• Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
• Maintain meticulous records of outstanding payables
• Ensure the accuracy of an organization's financial documents for payment, auditing and tax purposes
• Protect businesses against unintentional overpayment
• Practice effective monitoring to ensure payments are made to vendors in a timely manner
• Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures
• Assemble and review invoices to be completed for payment
• Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
• Type periodic reports and other records
• Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments
• Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers
• Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amounts and coding per accounting policies and procedures
• Reconcile bank statements
• Input daily bookkeeping and record keeping
• Verify invoices against purchase orders and ensure goods or services were received before issuing payment to vendors.
Working on Processing of Indexing
Processing of PO & Non-PO Invoices.
Processing of Invoices to be paid to the Vendor within time specified.
Working on Meeting of SLA & TAT as per the client Requirements.
Working on Processing and posting the invoices by 3- & 2-way matches in SAP R/3.
Good experience on PO related issues.
Email checking and handling quarries on daily basis.
Following client exceptions & thresholds process.
Experience on support tools like workflow & helpdesk.