Females only apply.
1. Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department
2. Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
3. Collecting, organizing with Tutors, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
4. Sending appropriate data and information to Head office
5. Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
6. Collection of forms from candidates and assisting them to fill it appropriately.
7. Preparation of course completion certificates
8. Attending phone calls, maintain attendance records, emailing and client coordination.
The skills required are general computer operation knowing MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet surfing, MS Word, and should possess excellent English speaking and writing skills.