About the Company-the iconic British motorcycle brand since 1902, has always set the pace for category winning motorcycles that offer a blend of design, character, desirability and performance combined to create truly distinctive motorcycles. True to our brand ethos, India is dedicated to delivering a great riding experience through a fusion of well-balanced easy to handle chassis along with strong and flexible engines
Key areas of responsibility:
· Responsible for booking of Travel requirements for the staff members
· Responsible for coordination with the vendors for supply of the office Stationary, House Keeping supplies for the office
· Responsible for coordination with the IT Teams of Triumph to ensure the proper working of IT systems and leaseline in the Office.
· Responsible for identifying new vendors for Hotels, Travel, cabs, etc with a view to economies costs
· Timely checking and submission of vendor Invoices for payment to finance.
· Maintaining proper records of the bookings given and checking o the invoices received against the same.
· Raising of the Purchase Order and maintenance of records for all vendors of the India Sales Office.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Atleast a Graduate or holding other recognised professional administration certification.
· Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant industry experience, preferably in a multinational company.
· Working knowledge of both English and Hindi.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Well Groomed and presentable personality.
· Working knowledge of the hospitality industry
· Good negotiation skills for dealing with the vendors
· Good Communication Skills with working knowledge of English Language and ability to write emails in English.
· Ability to work in pressure situations, do multitasking and meet deadlines
· Is honest, hardworking, friendly and focused.
· High standards in regards to quality of work. Attention to detail.
· Able to work independently and as a team member
Job Location -Delhi