We are seeking an energetic and capable Administrative Secretary to assist us with office administration. In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining databases, and liaising with the public. You may also be required to manage office supplies.
To ensure success as an Administrative Secretary, you should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Outstanding Administrative Secretaries are highly organized in performing a wide array of administrative duties.Administrative Secretary Responsibilities
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.