or Ground Staff work
in the aviation industry where they are engaged in various roles at the airport
. Ground Staff
ensures the safety and comfort of passengers, including checking in baggage, providing information, assisting disabled passengers, confirming reservations, and selling tickets
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- Good colour vision and hearing.
- Good general health and fitness – many airlines require cabin staff to be able to swim at least 25m.