Post- Air Ticketing Eligibility: Minimum 12th Pass With Good Communication & Skills Age- 18-38yrs
Duties & Responsibilities:-
1) Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
2) Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
3) Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
4) Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain destination, marks tickets, and assigns boarding pass.
5) Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
6) Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved or available.
7) Sells travel insurance.