Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need â fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.The Opportunity
Lucid seeks an organised, detail-oriented Accounts Payable Analyst based in Gurgaon, with a positive, can-do attitude to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter who will learn our systems and processes, look to make improvements, and quickly become an integral part of our team. Furthermore, an ability to prioritise, work independently, and maintain a professional/friendly demeanour is essential in our fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment.Responsibilities
- Data entry of global AP Invoices in an accurate and timely manner; including correct account coding, obtaining approvals and entering invoices into the accounting system.
- Preparation and posting of monthly prepaid and accrual accounting journal entries in accordance with US GAAP.
- Preparing account reconciliation and analyses for Accounts Payable, Accrued Liabilities, and Prepaid Expenses.
- Understand, improve, and follow internal control policies and procedures relating to payment and approval of vendor expenses.
- Professionally interact with vendor and clients to resolve queries.
- Obtain proper approvals for global vendor payments based on company governance.
- Prepare payment batches.
- Route and facilitate batches for approval.
- Post all bank entries on a daily basis and reconcile bank accounts daily.
- Working knowledge of GST, TDS, and other legal regulations in regard to vendor invoice processing and monthly payments.
- Assist quarterly & annual audits by gathering support as needed.
- Proficiency in Excel and knowledge of basic functions such as pivot tables and vlook-up
- Assist the team in various projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree/MBA in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable department
- NetSuite experience preferred; prior ERP experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Team player with excellent communication skills & strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and unstructured environment
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable â and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.