APPLICATION LINK: /jobs/view/
Role and Responsibilities
• Perform intermediate analysis that requires knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) schemes.
• Conduct alert and case investigations, perform Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
• Apply logic, reasoning, and sound decision-making skills
• Ensure work adheres to defined engagement policies and procedures
• Produce quality work within program standards.
• Manage work efficiently to meet production goals and project deliverables.
• Work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Assist with other responsibilities as needed, such as file assignments, and request for information tracking and routing.
• 6-18 months of AML Alert, KYC Remediation experience is mandatory
• Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) is good to have.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities and able to decipher high risk attributes (transactional, geographical, product, customer type)
• Superior writing skills with the ability to convey ideas clearly, succinctly and efficiently.
• High competency in written and oral communication; strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently; take initiative; and able to adapt to change.
• Quick learner able to readily understand regulatory compliance, financial concepts and issues, exercise sound judgment and observe the highest degree of confidentiality.
• Adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment.
• Results oriented team player with strong initiative and flexibility.
• Ability to thrive in a production-based environment.
• Demonstrated computer software competency, including Microsoft Word and Outlook, is required.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, with the ability to perform data manipulation and pivot tables, etc.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
• Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Job Location- Pune ; Work from home till Covid-19