Analyst - Asset Management - LEC
Req #: 190109185
Location: Bangalore East, KA IN
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Responsibilities: Candidate will be responsible for seamless delivery of daily, monthly, quarterly or any other deliverables of LEC agenda.
The candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
Own the month end process:
1. Calculate and record financial information within the General Ledger in relation to key revenues, expenses and balance sheet accounts;
2. Calculate and report movements in seed capital positions to the central team to facilitate applicable US / EMEA seed capital reporting;
3. Generate monthly transfer pricing calculations and journals from the “Transfer pricing tool”;
4. Prepare Notional positions reporting templates for derivative instruments;
5. Perform reconciliation checks to confirm the monthly equity pick up process has operated correctly;
6. Monitoring of inter entity balances and unnatural balances;
7. Produce month end reporting package ensuring all drivers of the income statement and balance sheet are understood and evidenced with value added commentary.
Monthly / quarterly duties:
1. Balance sheet reconciliation – Produce monthly GL reconciliations packs in line with firmwide GLRS standards.
2. Monitor liquidity position and update the cash flow forecast in light of the seed capital pipeline;
3. Produce monthly ManCom reports and quarterly Board papers.
4. Produce consolidation packs for submission to the US & UK consolidated and regulatory reporting team.
- AAT/ CPA/ MBA/ CA or equivalent qualified having 1-3 years of accounting / legal entity controller experience
- Financial and Management Accounting skill set
- US GAAP, UK GAAP and IFRS working knowledge would be preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong PC skills (Excel and Word)
- Strong team player
- Ability to carry out complex tasks under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
- Understanding of general ledger control and performance of financial reconciliations required
- Understanding of statutory accounts prep and audit file preparation
- Strong accounting knowledge and past experience in SAP/ERP preferable
- Position will be based out of Bengaluru and will involve working in APAC or EMEA shift