The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Risk & Compliance Analyst, you are responsible to develop risk-based strategies and methods to ensure compliance regulations as prescribed.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Perform intermediate to complex analysis that requires knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) schemes.
- Conduct complex alert and case investigations, perform Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) and draft comprehensive Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- Apply logic, reasoning, and sound decision-making skills to recommend SAR filings.
- Ensure work adheres to defined engagement policies and procedures
- Produce quality work within program standards.
- Manage work efficiently to meet production goals and project deliverables.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Assist with other responsibilities as needed, such as file assignments, and request for information tracking and routing.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2-4 years of AML Alert, Transaction Monitoring and Case Investigation experience is mandatory
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) is good to have.
- Validated analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities and able to decipher high risk attributes (transactional, geographical, product, customer type)
- Proven writing skills with the ability to convey ideas clearly, succinctly and efficiently.
- High competency in written and oral communication; strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and able to adapt to change.
- Quick learner able to readily understand regulatory compliance, financial concepts and issues, exercise sound judgment and observe the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Expertise at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment.
- Results oriented team player with strong initiative and flexibility.
- Ability to thrive in a production-based environment.
About Business Unit
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Ability to build relationships with internal & external stakeholders, including management
- Tenacity & ability to have difficult conservation.
- Willingness to escalate debt issues.
- Ability to work under pressure & managing deadlines.
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.