The Talend and Cognos Report Developer is responsible for providing seamless Datawarehouse and Reporting Solution to the users by understanding their business needs.
Working with Business Analyst and the Developer’s team, the Talend/Cognos developer will participate to gather and document data integration requirements to meet business needs.
Using data integration skills and experience, the Talend/Cognos developer will do the integration of the data from different application database to SQL on-prem or Snowflake cloud based data warehouse. This requirement is to support US time zone
The scope of this role is Global Guardian Industries position.Guardian Industries, a global company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, employs around 17,000 people and operates facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Guardian’s diverse group of companies are involved in the manufacture of high-performance float, coated and fabricated glass products; and the manufacture of high-quality chrome-plated and painted plastic components for the automotive and commercial truck industries. Guardian’s vision is to create value for customers and society through constant innovation using fewer resources. Guardian is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc.
Koch Technology Center (KTC) is being developed in India to extend Koch’s IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function. As KTC rapidly scales up its operations in India, it’s employees will get opportunities to carve out a career path for themselves within the organization. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Koch Technology Center (KTC) over the next several years. Working closely with regional and global colleagues would provide significant global exposure to the employees
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate with business analyst activities to gather information on data requirements for Analytics purpose.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Provide training and assistance to developers as and when required.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes Monitor database performance, optimization, automate regular processes.
The Experience You Will BringRequirements
- 4+ years’ experience in Talend development.
- 1+ years’ experience Cognos development.
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional).
- Understanding of structured query language (SQL).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Fluent in English.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities. SSIS is a nice to have.