Gurugram, Haryana, India
● Develop a keen understanding of our business with a specific focus on product experience (user journey),customer retention and acquisition.
● Drive ongoing analysis of business performance trends and KPIs across key parts of the business (conversion flows, market segmentation, pricing models, etc.) in close partnership with product managers and other leaders.
● Support the marketing teams by analyzing digital marketing channels/campaigns performance in detail and recommend opportunities for optimization
● Lead ad-hoc analytical projects based on SplashMath’s strategic priorities
● Build and lead a strong data science and analytics team to develop impactful data-driven products.
● Present your research and insights to all levels of the company and work with cross-functional teams to rapidly execute and iterate
Develop a strong hypothesis, execute A/B experiments and identify areas of opportunities with strong confidence level.
● A Data enthusiast with 5+ years of experience in Product Analytics/Data Science; experience in consumer tech or e-commerce a strong plus
● Top-notch quantitative skills; strong proficiency in conducting detailed data analysis and using metrics to drive business results
● Good knowledge of programming languages like R/SQL/Python; additional experience with BI & visualization tools is a strong plus (i.e. Looker, Tableau)
● Hand-on experience transforming data into presentations that “tell the story” behind the data
● Very strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and at a senior executive level
● Comfortable working with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
● Must be intellectually curious, eager to learn, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
● Experience with setting up / leading a data science will be a plus
● Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and an ability to work independently