Skill – Analytics (Python)
Exp – 5-6 years
Location – Chennai
Vertical – Banking and Financial ServicesDetailed JD
Python Automation Engineer
Very good Python skills along with experience developing test automation in Python. Good troubleshooting and debugging skills. Good Linux/ UNIX skills. Passion for solid software engineering practices. Should be self- driven. Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written. Strong team player. Willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic small company environment.Required Skills
Airflow, Informatica, Unix/Linux, SQL, Python .Description
We are looking for an exceptional ETL engineer to join the team that works on EDP Operations. If you really enjoy ETL/Batch applications and have interest in cutting edge technologies like Airflow, Informatica, Cloud then this is your job.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems and like seeing results, fast. Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team!Job Responsibilities: -
- Ensure that all batch production events are properly ticketed within the incident management system.
- Work with and drive tier II groups (L3, PD, Job Scheduling, DBAs, SAs, etc.) to diagnose complex problems and drive resolution as quickly as possible.
- Utilize knowledge of Oracle, Shell, Perl, and ETL programming (Informatica) to gain expert knowledge of supported ETL processes and associated applications as well as to develop solutions to day-to-day problems to improve our effectiveness and productivity
- Able to create/revise documentation thoroughly for tactical use and training
- Follow all documented processes and procedures
- Provide timely feedback on process/procedural improvements and to improve operational efficiencies
- Debugging cloud applications
- knowledge of GCP
- Knowledge of key features of Cloud Service Provider -
- Working knowledge of web and network protocols and standards (HTTP, TLS, DNS, etc) -
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Experience virtualization solutions (vmware, docker, etc.)