PayO is a neobanking platform for SMEs in India. We are building a next-generation financial platform to make business banking truly automated and highly efficient.
We’re looking for a talented Android developer who will take a key role on our team, to create intuitive and innovative user experiences and is involved in all stages of software development.
- 2-5 years of professional Android Application development experience.
- Experience in designing, development, and REST API Integration of Android Applications using Dart, Java or Kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of android, and handling of multiple screen sizes.
- Experience with performance tuning of Android Applications.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Conceptualizing creative ideas based on requirements.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps, and wireframes.
- Working on different mobile frameworks and platforms as needed.
- Design the overall architecture of the Android application.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.