Knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, multi-threading and complexity analysis.
● Experience with design patterns like MVVM
● Experience of Android application development experience using Java and Kotlin.
● Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best practices forthe same.
● Independently drive the development of Android-based application.
● Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs)and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML).
● Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction and in a team to research innovative solutions to challenging technical problems.
● Team player and driven towards self-improvement, development, and achievement.
● Sound problem resolution and decision making skills
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
● Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Understanding of Google play services & app update to the Google Play Store
● Experience with Android Studio, Git/ SVN, Jira, and Jenkins tools
● Good understanding of OOPs & design patterns