Job Summary :
ThiDiff is looking for an AngularJS Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class code base using Angular best practices. As an AngularJS Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
The ideal candidate will have:
- B.E - Computer Science / B.Tech - Information Technology / M.Sc – Computer Science / MCA
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- 3-6 years Experience of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system