We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do it. A detailed place to learn.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We donât need superheroes, just super minds.
What you need to make real what matter
- You should Participate in requirement discussions, analyze and understand the end usersâ needs.
- You need to Implement the solution using the chosen technology stack.
- You must Write clean and scalable code.
- You must perform required quality processes by integrate the code quality analyzing tools.
- You are required to Adhere to estimates for completing the features / user stories.
Good to Have.
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 3.8- 5.5 years of demonstrable experience in Software Development.
- You should have good knowledge of Software Engineering concepts.
- You should have Hands-on experience in consuming RESTful services
- Good knowledge in Agile / SAFe.
- You need to collaborate with stakeholders of the project.
- Knowledge on C#, .NET Core and SQL
- Knowledge in test automation concepts and tools
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Weâre Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.Company:
Siemens Technology and Services Private LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: