As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Hybris Developer, you will
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Work in an Agile environment (with Product Owners, Requirement Managers, Developers, QA) to define requirements and design the solution, depending on the project.
- Participate in the software design, software development, and package implementation using industry standard platforms of SAP Hybris Commerce
- Interfaces with system integrators and IT engineers on projects to ensure proper adherence to SDLC and platform integrity.
- Ensures software developed is held to high quality standards through code and design reviews
- Become an integral part in providing Hybris Solutions to B2B and B2C customers
- Provide architectural oversight for new implementation projects and support client’s digital transformation program
- Ensure adoption of best-in-class practices and standards for development, support, quality control and documentation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in IT Industry in the SAP Hybris Commerce.
- Expertise with 5+ years in Java, Advance Java, Spring Framework, Java Script
- Proficient in Hybris Commerce experience with 8+ years’ experience along with Hybris Commerce Implementation Project
- Hands-on development experience in Hybris Commerce
- Portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs and/or sketches that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing, interaction design, visual design and design best practices.
About Business Unit
- Proven Soft skills in written and verbal
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.