Application Developer: Front EndJob Description
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the worlds technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesWho you are:As Application Developer, you are responsible to develop applications in Experience Front End.
What youll do:Develop prototypes and performs hands-on coding to develop and integrate the application user interface.Translate graphic visual and interactive designs into the presentation layer for highly interactive web and mobile applications using responsive design and development techniques.Independently plans installs, integrates and validates systems software and hardware solutions.Leads technical change implementation across environments. Acquires and applies broad knowledge of the business, its products, and processes.Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
How well help you grow:Youll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to beYoull learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentorYou have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in development using Angular JS 2.0.
- Working knowledge in ES6, React, Redux, React Router, Udesign, art, typography and photography is highly desired
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications