Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.Summary / Role Purpose
The Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer will be responsible for collaborating with business units and RPA team to analyze current-state business processes and developing automated workflows using RPA technology to increase efficiency and quality. The RPA Developer will develop and maintain RPA applications for cross-functional Ansys teams. This role will also analyze performance of applications to optimize the coding and testing of the solutions and support the RPA infrastructure and overall architecture to optimize resource utilization. This position requires a minimum of 3 years RPA experience. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience.Key Duties And Responsibilities
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements And Experience
- Collaborate with business partners on the creation, modification, testing, and implementation of automation workflows using RPA tools in accordance with standard automation tool design principles and conventions.
- Gather requirements from business partners, suggest the best automation solution, and develop automation workflows based on those requirements.
- Deliver online and onsite training to business partners.
- Implement End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath and design, develop and test Bot tasks using RPA UiPath.
- Work with Business Teams to create PDD (Process Definition Document) and develop separate SDD (Solution Design Documents) to recommend changes in development, maintenance and robotic system standards.
- Responsible for ongoing systems monitoring and general support of assigned automations.
- Monitor and analyze system/bot performance.
- Analyze and identify bot performance issues and test and implement the identified solutions.
- Perform proof-of-concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution.
- Assist with capacity planning and DR strategy of the RPA infrastructure.
- Stay up to date with RPA product releases develop testing plans to implement those updates and collaborate with business partners to execute on testing.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Experience in .Net platform to program and write system level automation using ASP.NET 3.0/4.0 and C#. Utilize UiPath to write and import custom .NET logic.
- Minimum 2 years of development experience preferably on .Net, C#
- Minimum 1 year of experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Rest APIs
- Consumed API’s built using REST and SOAP webservices for accessing and updating protected data within in closed systems.
- Support stating principle of code repository versioning using at least one of SVN, GIT and TFS.
- Experience writing SQL queries and troubleshooting using data within Database.
- Business Process Management, Creating Solution Design Documents for each process to make it available for all technical changes.
- Proven working experience with process improvement methodologies and/or software development.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong experience in testing methodologies, test case development, and testing execution.
- Software development experiences with tools such as SQL, Java, web, and .Net.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Experience developing API and integration solutions.
- Strong communication (written and verbal),organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
CULTURE AND VALUES
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up-paced environment.
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends.
- Previous experience working with Finance, HR, Legal, and Sales Operations a plus.
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity.
Our Values Are Crucial For Fostering a Culture Of Winning For Our Company
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs.
WORKING AT ANSYS
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.