As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Application Developer - Azure Microservices, you will be working on Azure based applications and solutions. You will understand customers’ overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Apply technical knowledge to consulting solutions that meet business and IT needs, create AA/AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and AI technologies where appropriate (e.g. Azure, ML Server, BOT framework, Cognitive Services, Azure Databricks, etc.)
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Work on cloud-based application modernization.
- Responsible in creating, recreating, rewriting and refactor applications.
- Develop solutions using Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management and Event Grid.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in IT industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in working on Azure based solutions.
- Experience with the .NET framework and .NET Core technologies: C#, Web API, and Microsoft Azure.
- Advanced experience in Object oriented programming, data structures, dependency injection and multi-threading.
- Microservices Architecture Implementation knowledge.
- Experience in Microsoft Kubernetes Services / Azure Service Fabric
- Deep understanding of Azure Container Registry, Dockers, Containerization.
- Solid experience in Microsoft Azure PaaS and SaaS solution development technologies including Azure Functions, Azure Notifications Hub, Azure App Service and Key Vault.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Cosmos DB / Document DB. Having good No-SQL database concept
About Business Unit
- Experience in Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure, Azure Storage and Azure Active Directory
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.