Minimum 4+ Years of SharePoint development, migration experience across O365 & On-premise SP 2016 SharePoint Online (Office 365) Development and Administration Practical SharePoint Online product experience - configuring, administration, development and deploying solutions Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
Experience taking requirements and generating designs and implementing a final solution Experience developing SharePoint web parts, site templates, content types, Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows.
Design, develop and maintain key components of the software using SharePoint 2013 platform.
Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Follow Fujitsus quality process and adherence to all policies and process. Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes. Protects operations by keeping information confidential. Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
Hands on experience in all below points is Mandatory:
1. SharePoint 2013 custom application development
2. SP Services, CAML query, XSLT, CSOM etc
3. SharePoint Designer workflows
5. Infopath Forms
6. Requirement gathering, analysis, efforts estimates, plans..etc
7. Maintain all documentation as per Fujitsuďż˝s guidelines
8. Should able to learn new tools/concepts quickly whenever required on project
9. Delivery should be on time 10. Support needs to be extended as per customer need
11. Should able to independently work and communicate with customer