As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Hybris Developer, you will
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Work in an Agile environment (with Product Owners, Requirement Managers, Developers, QA) to define requirements and design the solution, depending on the project.
- Participate in the software design, software development, and package implementation using industry standard platforms of SAP Hybris Commerce
- Interfaces with system integrators and IT engineers on projects to ensure proper adherence to SDLC and platform integrity.
- Ensures software developed is held to high quality standards through code and design reviews
- Become an integral part in providing Hybris Solutions to B2B and B2C customers
- Provide architectural oversight for new implementation projects and support client’s digital transformation program
- Ensure adoption of best-in-class practices and standards for development, support, quality control and documentation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in IT Industry in the SAP Hybris Commerce.
- Expertise with 5+ years in Java, Advance Java, Spring Framework, Java Script
- Proficient in Hybris Commerce experience with 8+ years’ experience along with Hybris Commerce Implementation Project
- Hands-on development experience in Hybris Commerce
- Portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs and/or sketches that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing, interaction design, visual design and design best practices.
- Proven Soft skills in written and verbal
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications