As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the worldâs technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Integration Consultant, Integration Support Consultant focuses on supporting existing integrations ensuring business processes flow end to end across different systems within any given Maximo solution estate. They will have previous experience with Maximo integrations including understanding troubleshooting and configuration using the Maximo Integration Framework.Responsibilities
- Gather and effectively translate business requirements (e.g. business case, requirement specifications, non-functional requirement specifications & use case models specific to the Maximo solution) into technical solutions
- Conduct gap analysis.
- Develop solution architecture and work with client IT and business teams to build consensus.
- Create macro & micro designs working with IBM and client development teams.
- Develop application framework and establish foundation and standards for code development.
- Lead development team members to develop, test and deploy application components.
- Lead proposal and Request for Proposal (RFP)/ Request For Information (RFI) response development.
- Develop sizing estimates and project plan.
- Lead and manage design and delivery engagements at client locations.
- Familiarity with multiple operating system platforms, application frameworks and tools would be a definite asset
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as Maximo Integration consultant
- Relevant experience with IBM Maximo Asset Management version 7.5 or higher
- Expertise on Maximo Integration Framework, Maximo Object Structures, Inbound/Out bound integrations, Rules configurations.
- Experience of Integration setup with External system using JMS and Web services, Rest API.
- Expertise with Maximo Adaptors for Oracle or SAP and exposure to Integrations.
- Proficient on Data Flow design, Data Mapping and Functional & Technical Documentations.
- Experience in Design, Build, Configure & Customize applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Maximo Upgrade experience is desirable
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications