As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role and ResponsibilitiesWho you are:As MS Cloud Developer, you will be responsible to work with client and project managers to interpret business requirements with experience in building / architecting cloud based applications. Using Agile methodologies, you will be working in an innovative cross-functional team responsible for using cutting edge technologies to enhance and support web based analytical solutions.What you will do:
How we will help you grow:
- Design and Develop high performance, scalable and secure cloud native application with .NET and Microsoft Azure PAAS Services.
- You need to implement Domain Driven Design, Micro-services, APIs and Web Apps
- Use Cloud design standard methodologies and patterns such as CQRS, Event Sourcing, Valet Key, etc to build highly scalable solutions.
- You will demonstrate Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB
- Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC, OAuth 2.0 using Azure Active Directory, Azure AD B2C.
- Implement Serverless Functions and Logic Apps for event driven processes and integrations.
- Use Azure API Management as an API Gateway and perform
- You will oversee with team leader during generation of technical specification.
- You will create and maintenance of programmer documentation.
- If necessary, participate in the deployment of software into the test and development environment.
- Apply standard methodologies, and software architecture guidelines
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to share platform with many different areas to identify what really excites you
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Azure Development using Cloud and .NET programming (Asp.net, C# Developer)
- Relevant experience in web development .NET Core, ASP .NET , Entity Framework and Azure Web Apps.
- Relevant experience in web development Nodejs, MEAN Stack and AngularJS/ React.
- Good understanding of relational data modelling concepts and comfortable with SQL databases - specifically MSSQLServer or MySQL.
- Ability to work with clients and key stakeholders to ensure requirements are met ¢Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Passion to work in an start-up environment and readiness to dabble with challenging technologies.
- Exposure to search solutions like Elasticsearch and Solr will be an advantage.
- Exposure to enterprise development environments - both on premise and Azure cloud services. ¢Exposure or readiness to learn
- Full cycle experience
- Validated expertise in application of standard software development principles
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to lead change and demonstrate good time management with an ability to work on tight delivery deadlines
- Validated social skills while supplying to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Ability to handle & respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers