As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the worldâs technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Application Developer -Microsoft.Net, you are responsible for developing solutions that excel at user experience, aesthetics, performance, reliability and scalability.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Functions as developer focused on .NET,C#
- Demonstrate expertise in Object Oriented design and analysis
- Reviews and analyses change requests to determine the scope of work and estimate the level of effort for application changes.
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues; identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
- Maintains direct knowledge of and applies all applications maintenance technical processes, procedures, and quality standards
- Provides the Development Lead with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies
- Technologies: C#.Net, LINQ, .Net Framework 4.0, WCF, Jquery, MVC 3/4/5, Entity Framework, SSRS, SSIS, Redis, KendoUI, K2 Workflow, QNxt, MS SQL
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 to 7 yearsâ experience in .NET, C#
- Experience in creating software using back-end technologies in Microsoft area: C#, .NET, WCF, Entity Framework with the knowledge of SQL Server database,
- Knowledge of an object programming and project patterns,
- Proven Architectural skills with high standards in Code quality
- Experience in establishing a clean and efficient devOps process.
- Solid end to end experience in developing enterprise grade front end applications using Angular
- C# proficiency and server side development experience with ASP.NET Web API.
- Database development with SQL Server along with Data modelling and data analysis skills
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications