As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role and ResponsibilitiesYour day in the role will include...
You will come with...
- Generation of technical Design Documents and changing them as per the required changes proposed.
- Validating Oracle bug fixing solutions for production issues are raised on daily basis and handing over to business team after initial testing.
- Supporting of existing Oracle Middleware post live issues with end to end tracking HP Incident and service manager tool.
- GL or FA, strong in SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning - We are looking for a Techno-Functional analyst in Oracle applications who should be good in Technical skills like SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Report, XML Publisher and OAF also one should have Functional knowledge in Fixed Assets, Cash Management and General Ledger modules.
- New business requirement analysis to find the GAP and resolution for smooth business operations.
- Improving on the current EOD process and CAMS (CARD System) upload process timings
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Technical specialty for Oracle Applications that designs, develops and supports application solutions to meet client requirements. This specialty would be responsible for design, development and testing of reports, interfaces, data conversions and enhancements using Oracle tools
- Proven working experience with Fusion Middleware technologies such as BPEL(Business Process Execution Language),OSB(Oracle Service Bus),BPM, ADF(Application Development Framework) as well as Java and Web Services.
- Understanding of parallel PaaS solutions such as AWS(Amazon Web Services) and Mulesoft
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and to gather and document development requirements.
- Work with Business Analysts and business users to resolve customer support issues within Oracle EBS and Project work you're doing. Should have hands on experience in complex data migration between heterogeneous large complex databases.
- Should have good knowledge of integrating with WebServices, XML(Extensible Markup Language) and other API(Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to database.
About Business Unit
- Creation of Web ADI to upload data into a table that controls the visibility permissions of the fields in the custom quoting application
- Should have proven communication skills to consulting with Clients, BA and Architects, in involved all the phases of SDLC(Systems Development Life Cycle).
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.