As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
As BPM Specialist, you are responsible for developing solutions and delivery against defined measurements. You will demonstrate expertise in Camunda Engine, BPMN business process and associated tools, SOA/Microservice architecture using Camunda.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Minimum 4+ years of experience in IT industry
• Solid experience in Camunda BPM open source tool, like Business workflow design, modeling and development
• Proficient in Java 8, Camunda Business process, familiar with design of business process modeling using molder tool.
• Working knowledge of REST API development and integration.
• Additional Skills on Spring Frameworks - Spring Boot, Spring Security and Spring Data
• Experience in working Agile Software development
• Proven communication and presentation skills & self-driven
• Expertise in client facing roles
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
• Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications