As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role and ResponsibilitiesYour day in the role will include...
You will come with...How we’ll help you grow...
- Managing and developing applications using BluePrism.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
Preferred Technical and Professional ExpertiseWork experience in below Architecture process would be an added advantage
- RPA Product Specialist with Technical Deployment Experience in one or more leading RPA technologies (e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath etc).
- Prior client consulting experience in RPA technologies would be an added advantage
About Business Unit
- Network Architecture.
- Infrastructure Architecture.
- Technology Architecture.
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.