As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role And Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include...
You will come with...
- You will Design, develop and support SAP Composite Applications in SAP SUP (Sybase Unwired Platform),Sybase Afaria and Syclo's Agentry Mobile Platform.
- Assist clients in selection and implementation of mobility products.
How We'll Help You Grow
- Knowledge and experience on SAP Workflow
- Advance ABAP BADI (Business Add-In)
- Intermediate Document Extensions
- ABAP Objects
- Business Application Programming Interface
- XI (Exchange Infrastructure)
Required Technical And Professional Expertise
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- 6+ years of experience required.
- Proven knowledge in Enterprise Mobility Architecture.
- Design and Development of Mobile Apps, FIORI.
- Experience with designing application in any of the platforms as iOS(I-phone Operating System),Android, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile, incorporating mobile UI(User Interface)/UX(User Experience) concepts.
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry solutions, reference architecture
About Business Unit
- Understands how SAP Mobility fits into comprehensive, innovative SAP solutions and strategies.
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.