As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role And Responsibilities
Working closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with business and IT strategies. Gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements. Developing workflow customizations and supporting the Service transformation teams. The SME should assume other roles as needed i.e. Business Analyst, Interim Project Manager, Admin/Developer, and tester as required.Responsibilities
- Responsible for coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting changes in the application. The ServiceNow SME will be responsible for core system configuration.
- Implementation of ServiceNow
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, QA, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
We always believe that it is deeply important to have the right person for the right job and you are a flawless fit to this strategy. We want people with an openness and ability to learn and who are ready to put good ideas into action. So, go ahead, and grab the opportunities - we wish you outstanding success in your career and inspire you to bring your best self to work with IBM.Required Technical And Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4 + years and 4+ years in ServiceNow
- Experience in SNow Discovery module with experience in implementation, configuration, updates & troubleshooting.
- Deep understanding and solutioning capabilities in ServiceNow Global scope and foundational data such as Location, Organization, CMDB
- In-depth experience and solutioning capabilities using Scoped Application
- Working knowledge to develop on Service Catalog
- Expertise in ServiceNow ITSM products
- Experience in develop integration using JDBC/SQL/SOAP/REST with various type of systems directly or through mid-server
About Business Unit
- Perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for integration
- Understand the ServiceNow eco-system & be able to demonstrate ServiceNow hands-on expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.