Job Description :Application EngineerIntroduction:The person is responsible for Development and Testing activities for BASE24.Is capable to contribute to IA, TDR, Build, CIT, SIT, E2E & Scheme certification.Good understanding of BASE24, TACL cJob Description
The person is responsible for Development and Testing activities for BASE24.
Is capable to contribute to IA, TDR, Build, CIT, SIT, E2E & Scheme certification.
Good understanding of BASE24, TACL commands and simulators.
Good understanding of Cards Acquiring domain and Testing principles in various delivery models
Analysis design and implementation of test solutions to fit the business requirements
Is capable of effective stakeholder management, supporting business for making informed decisions based on test results, possess good analytical skillsWhat will you be doing?
What Were Looking For
- Develop Strategy / approach based on the business requirements. Write IA & TDR, Build code, Completed UT/CIT, SIT/E2E testing
- Ability to develop or alter simulator scripts for BASE24 testing.
- Review Test Scenarios and Test Cases developed by the team members
- Identify the areas of improvement and come up with plans to optimize the effectiveness of build & testing.
- Is capable of giving walkthrough of the solution / approach to the stakeholders
- Good communication skills & good team player
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Strong BASE24 development & design experience (switch knowledge on Tandem Platform) 3+ years of work experience
- Experience working in languages like TAL,COBOL,SCOBOL,TACL, Spoolcom, Peruse
- Knowledge on Simulators like MasterCard, Visa, FINSIM, Versa Test and Asset, etc.
- Knowledge on ATM, POS switch ISO 8583 message and its supported cards and transaction types is a Must.
Where will you be working?
- Must be a Good in Communication.
- Good Analytical ability and provide solution at a higher quality
PuneBe More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more as a professional, and as a person. Be More @ Barclays represents our core promise to all current and future employees. Its the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.Our Values
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.Our Diversity
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.Our Benefits
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.