What this job involve
You will understand the valuation process E2E, providing application support through various stages of a valuation. You are passionate about monitoring and root cause analysis to improve the reliability of systems.Valuer & Advisory Support
- Provide professional, accurate support – Monthly CSAT of > 90%.
- Average Initial Response Time of < 30 minutes.
- Ensure escalated incidents are kept to < 5 per week.
- Weekly target of < 10 incidents On Hold.
- Resolve incidents within agreed SLA’s.
Quality & Compliance
- Ensure log capturing and monitoring is setup and monitored
- Ensure all incidents are recorded in the ticket system.
- Ensure ticket details and supporting evidence is current and accurate.
- Record resolution details in both tickets and KB articles.
- Advise Team Leader of dated documentation and assist in updating.
- Proactively work towards reducing the quantity of incidents raised.
- Answer inbound calls and incidents raised through the Service Desk application as required and in a timely manner.
- Attend team meetings to actively contributing ideas and suggestions.
- Embody continuous improvement in processes and systems.
- Support team members in incident resolution and root cause analysis.
Attendance and Visibility
- Personal absenteeism of 5% or lower per month (excluding vacation leave and public holidays).
- 0 instances per month of unreported tardiness or leave.
All leave requests to be submitted at minimum 24 hours in advance.Performance Objectives
Proactively monitor the environment for errors and perform root cause analysis and implement remediation steps. Provide professional, accurate and timely responses to all incidents raised by the key stakeholder teams. Resolve or escalate incidents where appropriate and resolve all incidents within SLA’s.Key Skills
- Hands on, daily working knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Experience supporting cloud/SaaS activities like Rollouts, Dev, Test, Prod Environments, Adhoc Monitoring Setup, Health Checks, Root Cause Analysis of critical cases.
- Configure Azure Monitoring services to provide a feedback loop.
- SIEM or Event Management experience for log collation, analysis and remediation.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot advanced Excel formulas and calculations.
- Understanding how to monitor API’s and web services (SOAP/REST).
- Demonstrated time management skills, with proven ability to deliver results within deadline.
- Excellent Inter-personal, Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of staff via telephone.
- Excellent organization and project documentation skills
- Background in technical support of enterprise applications or development experience
Qualifications and Special Requirements
- Computer Science or Information Systems Diploma required.
- ITIL certification is desired.
- Advanced Excel skills including advanced calculations and VBA.
- Previous employment in real estate highly regarded.
- Time management to meet SLA’s and deadlines.
- Meticulous planning with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Respond to urgent incidents in a calm and professional manner.
- Work with peers to improve individual and team efficiencies.
- Minimum 4 years Level 1 and 2 technical support to both operational staff and technical staff.
- Minimum 4 years experience working with an Australian, EMEA or North American based business.
- Experience working both autonomously and as part of a team